Comfort Partner Plan
One of the most important investments you can make in your Lansing home or business is to protect your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. The best way to accomplish this is having regular maintenance performed by our Everest, Heating, Cooling and Plumbing professionals.
This applies to any major system from indoor air quality components to heat pumps. Proper preventative maintenance helps promote an efficient system by eliminating costly, unexpected repairs and extending its life.
The Comfort Partner Plan Benefits
When you sign up for our Comfort Partner Plan, you'll enjoy:
- 30 percent off repairs (for you and your friends and family)
- A 5-year parts warranty (regularly one year for non-maintenance members)
- A $250 referral program*
- A loyalty reward of up to $300 off equipment replacement
- 21-point inspection*
- Extended equipment life and reduced chance of premature breakdowns
- Convenient scheduling
- Improved system efficiency and capacity
- An in-depth AC/heat pump and furnace clean and check (including, but not limited to water heaters, mini-splits, humidifiers, air cleaners, and thermostats)*
- On-site safety carbon monoxide detection testing
- No sign up or cancellation fees
- No hidden fees
*Call our office today for more details.
Become a Member Today!
You will experience great peace of mind knowing our trained and experienced team at Everest Heating, Cooling and Plumbing is looking out for you. Be sure to call us at 913-306-2058 for more details about our preventative maintenance program and services. We are always happy to discuss how our planned maintenance can best serve the comfort system in your Kansas home or business.